An Exclusive Combine Evening
An exclusive, informal Combine Evening for New Holland Customers
At this time of year many of us are thinking more and more about harvest and all that it involves as the time draws nearer.
Like most things, we can all reap the benefits of planning ahead and having your combine ready to do its vital work is no exception. But have you stopped to consider the following?
- Is your combine harvest-ready for 2019 or is a service and inspection needed?
- Is your combine fitted with the most up-to-date technology to assist you?
- Can you be sure your combine is giving you the best possible return on investment?
- What about next year’s harvest and even the following year?
With all this in mind, Oakes Bros. is pleased to announce that it’s hosting an exclusive, informal Combine Evening in conjunction with New Holland. The event will provide a wonderful opportunity to discuss all that’s important to anyone involved in running a combine during harvest and beyond.
Topics for conversation include
- How to check your combine’s maintenance and setup for optimal performance and efficiency
- The best ways to maximise productivity from your combine
- What the combine’s key mechanical components are that lead to a successful harvest
- What the future holds for the combine and what new technological developments to expect.
When is the Combine Evening?
From 4.00pm - 7.00pm on Monday 17th June 2019.
Where is the event?
Oakes Bros.’ Micheldever Head Office, Cowdown Farm, Duke Street, Micheldever, Hants. SO21 3DN
How to find us
- See New Holland CR and CX combines on display
- Talk to a combine specialist from New Holland
- Get expert advice on PLM, data collection and more
- Get a priority booking for demonstrations
- Complimentary refreshments.
We really hope you’ll be able to join us for what promises to be a hugely enjoyable and informative evening. If you’d like any more information, please call 01962 794100 during our normal opening hours.