Current jobs available.
Agricultural Service Technicians - Across All Depot
We are seeking an enthusiastic, competent and knowledgeable
person to fill the position of Agricultural Service Technician. You will provide a full range of mechanical service and repair work on our customers’ machinery units at the depot or where possible on-site. This is an exciting opportunity to join an award-winning, successful team & build a long-term career within the company.
The Benefits Are:
- Market Leading Salary + Unlimited Overtime
- In-house Development & Product Technical Training
- Support for Attending Manufacturers Training & Other Courses
- Service Van
- Mobile Phone
The Ideal Applicant Will Possess The Following:
- All Round Technical Knowledge Including Electrics & Hydraulics
- Agricultural Engineering Qualifications
- Experience Working With New Holland & JCB Machines
- Ability To Work To Tight Deadlines
- Work on Own Initiative
- Excellent Communicator at All Levels
- Good IT & Administration Skills
- Full Driving Licence
- A Can-Do Attitude
For more information or to apply please send a covering letter & CV by email to:
David Smith, Aftersales Director.
Sales Trainee (Horsham)
Oakes Bros is seeking a dynamic, competent and highly motivated individual for the position of Sales Trainee. Operating out of our Horsham depot you would be support/selling a wide range of new and used agricultural machinery. This is an exciting opportunity to join an award-winning successful team and build a long-term career within the company. Although no previous sales experience is necessary a strong knowledge of Agriculture is desirable.
The role will be predominantly office based for the for the 12-24 months building knowledge, skills and support the existing sales team. Once the training has been completed successfully a territory will be allocated along with a company car.
Oakes Bros is the main agricultural dealer for New Holland and JCB covering, Hampshire, Berkshire, Oxfordshire, Surrey, West Sussex & Wiltshire. With our four depots, we provide a comprehensive Sales & Aftersales support for our customers.
The Ideal applicant will possess the following:
- Experience of Agriculture / Horticulture Machinery Sectors
- Fully Computer Literate
- Ideally Based Locally
- Good Communicator at All Levels
- Enthusiastic with Good Organisational Skills
- Full Clean Driving Licence
- Desire/passion for sales The benefits are:
- Competitive Salary
- Company Pension
- Development Training
- Laptop, iPad & Smartphone
- Company Car (on successful completion of training)
For more information or to apply please send a covering letter and CV by email to:
Richard Haines, Business Development Director.
or phone 07768774935
Service Administrtor - Micheldever Depot
Are you looking for career progression?
We are looking for a self-motivated individual to provide support to the Service Manager in a busy agricultural workshop.
The ideal applicant will possess the following:
- Excellent I.T skills, including Microsoft Word, Excell & Outlook.
- Strong communication skills, both written & verbal.
- The ability to complete all administration tasks to the highest possible standard.
- A High level of organisational skills.
- Ability to work in a pressurised environment.
- Ability to work as a team or on your own.
- Previous experience within a similar role is desirable to be successful in this position.
In return we can offer:
- Market Leading Salary & Overtime.
- Company vehicle.
- Management training program.
For more information or to apply please contact
David Smith, Aftersales Director
call 07392086187 or email email@example.com
Trainee Parts Assistant - Micheldever Depot
Great opportunity to join the Aftersales team to serve our customers.
We are seeking an enthusiastic, competent and highly motivated person for the position of Trainee Parts Assistant to join our team based at Micheldever near Winchester in Hampshire. This full-time role will primarily support our agricultural and groundcare Parts Store. The person will be required to serve customers face to face and over the telephone and also to provide parts and technical advice to our on-site workshop and mobile technicians. IT literacy is essential as the role requires stock items to be managed through our own in-house computer system. The ideal candidate will have good attention to detail and great communicator at all level.
We offer a competitive salary, pension and full role and development training.
Oakes Bros is the main agricultural dealer for New Holland and JCB covering Berkshire, Hampshire, Oxfordshire, Surrey, West Sussex and Wiltshire. With three depots plus a new one under development, we provide a comprehensive sales and aftersales support to our customers.