Oakes Bros. is a leading JCB and New Holland agricultural dealership covering Berkshire, Hampshire, Oxfordshire, Surrey, West Sussex and Wiltshire.
From our four regional depots, we provide our customers with a professional, comprehensive sales experience along with first-rate aftersales service and support.
Details of all our current vacancies are available below along with information about how to apply.
Sales Administration Assistant - Micheldever, Hants.
Job Title – Sales Administration Assistant
Company – Oakes Bros. Ltd.
Location – Winchester, Hampshire
Salary – £18,000 - £21,000 depending on experience
Job type – Full-time
Oakes Bros. is the main agricultural dealer for New Holland and JCB covering Hampshire, Berkshire, Oxfordshire, Surrey, West Sussex and Wiltshire. We sell a wide range of combines, tractors and farm machinery both new and used.
Who we're looking for:
A highly organised and competent administrator, preferably with experience of working in a dealership, to report into and support the Sales Administration Manager.
A background in farming/agriculture is not essential but would be an advantage.
Due to location own transport is required.
Start date: Immediate
Probationary period: 6 months
- Supporting the sales administration process.
- Use of Gold software to record receipt of ordered machines.
- Helping with data input to CRM database.
- Welcome/feedback calls to customers following delivery.
- Take customer enquiries and handle overspill of sales telephone calls.
- Filing/scanning and other general administration duties.
- Activating warranty registrations.
- Dealing with registrations of new vehicles and transfer of ownership for part- exchanged vehicles via DVLA.
- Ensuring company cars, vans and the HGV are Serviced, Taxed, MOT'd and Insured.
- Liaising with our HGV driver regarding deliveries and collections of machinery.
Please apply by sending a covering letter with your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com
Group Sales Machinery Demonstrator - Micheldever, Hants.
How would you like to work for an established, progressive company that sells world class brands such as JCB and New Holland?
Who we are:
Oakes Bros. is a leading agricultural dealer covering Berkshire, Hampshire, Oxfordshire, Surrey, West Sussex and Wiltshire selling a wide range of new and used tractors, combines and other agricultural machinery. From our four regional depots, we provide a professional and comprehensive sales experience along with first-rate aftersales service and support to all our customers.
Who we're looking for:
We are currently hiring for the Group Sales Demonstrator Role. The role is based at our Head Office depot in Micheldever, Winchester and is a permanent, full time role. This is a hands-on role that involves actively demonstrating to customers the features and benefits of a wide range of modern agricultural equipment from some of the world's leading manufacturers including JCB, New Holland, Amazone, Kuhn and others.
- To bolster sales through the effective demonstration of high-end agricultural and related equipment to customers and prospects
- To ensure that all customer timeframes and technical requirements are met
- To assist technicians with the preparation and maintenance of equipment both in the workshop and on-farm where appropriate
- To attend exhibitions, trade shows, supplier meetings and site visits and to represent the company as required.
- Excellent communication skills
- Minimum of 5 years agricultural industry experience
- In-depth understanding of the agricultural/horticultural industries
- Strong, all-round knowledge of a wide range of machinery within the agricultural sector
- Ability to demonstrate agricultural equipment to its maximum potential
- A flexible approach to both customer and company requirements
- Strong IT skills with experience of CRM systems
- Good commercial awareness
- Proactive with self-management skills.
- An HGV/LGV and/or other license categories would be advantageous.
- Salary c. £22K-£28K depending on experience + KPI bonuses
- Company car
- Company pension scheme
- Laptop, iPad and smartphone
- On-going training and development.
Please apply by sending a covering letter with your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Agricultural Service Technicians - Various Regions
Oakes Bros. are seeking enthusiastic, competent and knowledgeable individuals to fill the position of Agricultural Service Technician.
You'll provide a full range of mechanical service and repair work on our customers' machinery units at our depot or where possible on-site. This is an exciting opportunity to join an award-winning, successful team and build a long-term career within the company.
The ideal applicants will possess the following:
- All round technical knowledge including electrics and hydraulics
- Agricultural engineering qualifications
- Experience working with New Holland and JCB machines
- Ability to work to tight deadlines
- Work on own initiative
- Excellent communicator at all levels
- Good IT and administration skills
- Full driving licence
- A can-do attitude
- A leading salary of £14.00 - £15.50 ph
- In-house development and product technical training
- Support for attending manufacturer training and other courses
- Service van
- Mobile phone
Vacancies exist at the following depots: Micheldever near Winchester, Hants., East Ilsley near Newbury, Berks., Clemsfold near Horsham, W. Sussex and Coombe Bissett near Salisbury, Wilts.
For more information or to apply, send a covering letter and CV to:
Richard Haines, Managing Director
Tel: 07768 774 935
Apprentice Agricultural Service Technicians - Various Regions
If you're a school leaver, have you considered what you might do as a future career? Are you interested in engineering and electronics and would like to earn a wage?
Oakes Bros. now has a number of exciting opportunities within our four locations across the central part of Southern England for our 2019 apprentice intake.
Oakes Bros. is a major agricultural dealership for New Holland, JCB and other world leading manufacturers of agricultural machinery covering Hampshire Berkshire, Oxfordshire, Surrey, West Sussex and Wiltshire.
- Looking to start an exciting career in 2019?
- Interested in engineering and electronics?
- Looking for great career development and training opportunities?
If so, we offer...
- Great on-the-job training and mentoring as part of a team
- Block-release apprentice training at Reaseheath College to level 3
- Manufacturer-accredited and product specialisation training.
Why an apprenticeship?
Earn while your learn. Apprenticeships are structured in a way to ensure that you’ll learn and develop the key skills you need to do your job and an excellent way to gain nationally recognised industry qualifications while earning a wage at the same time.
As a qualified Agricultural Service Technician, you'll be able to provide a full range of mechanical service and repair work on customers' machinery from some of the world's top manufacturers. This is an exciting opportunity to join a successful team and build a long-term career within the company.
Our depots are located at Micheldever near Winchester, Hants, East Ilsley near Newbury, Berks., Clemsfold near Horsham, W. Sussex and Coombe Bissett near Salisbury, Wilts.
Job type: Full-time, Permanent
For more information or to apply, please email your CV along with a covering letter to:
Richard Hill, Group Service Manager
Tel: 07740 935750